I didn't have alot of chance to go oversea, but whenever i went, i will miss home.
Not just the home i have, the family i have, but everything i have in here.
To me, many things in here are expensive.
Flats (accomodation), food and many items pricing are increasing and salary isn't increasing as fast as the rest have.
Even jobs such as retails, admin and customers services get low pay in here, but oversea, these jobs were much more appreciated.
However, Singapore make me feel safe and secure.
At least, i do not have to worry. Maybe because i was grown up in here.
I do not have the feeling of getting lost.
Transportation is definitely convenient. I do not have to travel really far.
I received my education in here in complete.
My childhood times, though there were bad and good times, it is in here.
There were friends, of cos, and family.
This song - a make-up by 39 singers, who re-sing it.
Totally touched again, by their vocals.