<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5402298976438231203?origin\x3dhttp://alateria.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Here
Sunday, September 12, 2010Y
Busy....busy....busy.....

Life has been freaking busy for the past weeks.
I get to sleep only 2-3 everyday, rushing and editing reports.

Well, reading Show Lo's news and chatting rubbish on fb and chris is just a little relaxer + entertainment for myself. If not, i think i will freak out with my course.
It is not just busy, but stress too.
Especially so, for the week that xiqi quarrel with us.

It so tiring...
Well, the tough time over, now alittle relax.
Issue with qi is over. Girl, がんばって!
Doing another proj,  but i think i should be able to cope.

I met the girls finally n i'm happy, of cos.
The lovely people in my life, as long as they keep their temper cool...lol...

I was telling my mum, Now, i do hope, heaven drop some money for me.
I don't want to work....Okay, i'm just lazy.....
But seriously, my temper is just so much nicer when i'm studying.
And my split personality doesn't appear.
Well, let me continue 我的白日梦!。。。。。。

Morale of the day:

做人不要只看表面, 是真是假, 一切很难推定。不是亲眼就是真的。很多事情是要分析过才会明白。

ends at 10:50 PM