<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5402298976438231203?origin\x3dhttp://alateria.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Here
Friday, May 28, 2010Y
Purchase from the past few months

When you work in fashion retail, the tendency of you buying what is in store is pretty high, is it?
We'll, it applied to me, at least.

I haven't post a purchase post for quite some time. A consolidation of some of the items.
It may seem alot, but purchases were spread over the past months.
 




Leaf Ring from Charlotte Russe.com.
I like this but it has started to tarish.
:(  







Ribbon Toga from CR.
Great material, so smooth and comfortable.
I love to wear toga.
Although i got butterfly arms, but toga balance my body.


 Military Jacket is nice.
From F21.
 Sturdy design, easy for matching.
And it keep me warm.
It isn't expensive after staff discount.
Happy of cos. =)

Xiqi also have this.




This dress is from Supre.com
Love the material, very soft.
I have yet to sew this item, as it was quite big for me.

I hardly had dipsy flower dresses.





 
 An unexpected purchase from Supre.com.
It was never my style to be.
Nevertheless, i like this.










Racer back dress from Supre.com.
Loose fit for this, but i like the comfortness it is giving me.
This is really a great dress for me.
When i need something casual and light, this is just nice.






 

Something sweet for the hair.
I bought another pair of blue bow of a different version also.
And also, 2 pair for peiyee and yuqin too.






A simple top from f21 Boutique collection.
I didn't see this top from the store...
not sure...
but i like the beading.
 






A simple black knit top from f21.
Supposing to wear it for work, but due to the knit material, which is warm in Singapore, so this is now hiding in my cupboard.
It would be a great wear for office though.








Mine was in silver and clear.
But it is the same design as this.
Bought this for qi also, so that she have some things to spice up some cuteness in her rock.
Everyday rock, i will feel sianz...





 


A boho type necklace.
Like the frills below.
Quite heavy though, my neck can't really take it (because of my injury)














Printed maxi from f21.
I need to amend this, as it was way too long for me.
At very affordable price, especially after staff discount.





A whole set of earrings.



ends at 1:50 PM