My birthday.
Nothing wonderful, just a simple day with my mum, chris and yu qin.
Mum brought me to temple and had a full lunch.
Yu qin sang songs to me, in her concert. I'm happy. Even though i'm a little tired and blur.
Chris brought me to dinner @Fosters, which i wanted to go a long time ago. He ordered a table full of food, which we couldn't finish. But it was really wonderful.
Ever since i start working in f21, i'm hardly late.
I'm happy, because, it prove that i can be on time for work too, not only for exam.
I'm happy, because this job make me wanting to go work.
However, it has taken away my time, the time to be with family, with friends.
I'm deprived of it. Is it really true that when you have 1 thing, you will lost another, to justify fairness?
But why there are people who have everything in their life?
I told everyone actually, i only afraid that i'm unable to find a job, jobless.
Why do i always ended in admin industry, because it came naturally.
No one does that, i'm willing to do, so it is just so naturally.
I'm no longer young. Birthday really remind me.
I need to find stablisation in career.
The fact is i'm never like to do admin, but i need a job.
I'm never stable, because that job scope was never able to movtivate me.
Other job scopes, in terms of intellectual and spoken ability, i'm just nothing.
I'm always mess up in interviews.
For now, i do not know.