I haven't update my previous blog to inform of anyone that i have changed my blog site to here.
Still trying to adjust myself in here.
Pondering again...
Some people find jobs easily, some people don't.
I tried searching for a certain job for months, but to no avail. I called agency to ask, and they say normally, they prefer people with experiences.
However, it might or might not be the case.
It is just depending on luck.
Because some people do not have much experience, yet they were able to enter the industry.
I think, i'm just aren't the one who have the luck in job searching.
Anyway, i'm already in a job.
Though the pay was really little, in fact, i could barely survive.
Yet it gave me much more pleasure than staring at a computer doing nothing.
I don't really enjoy staring at the computer for the whole day.
Also, colleagues do talk to me. Although, sometime they forget about me.
Well...........ja!
*F21 sunglasses prices are getting dirt cheap in sg.